the Poling Group
75 Years of Calendering Experience
Since 1946, ASF has been designing, engineering and manufacturing rubber processing equipment and machinery. We are known for our extremely durable, custom-made calendering drums and line equipment.
- Outside diameter precision machined to surface finish of 32 micro inches or better
- 0.005 maximum T.I.R. taken four places along drum face
- 0.005 maximum concentricity between drum face and bearing journals
- Statically balanced
- Drums individually boxed for shipment
- Standard construction, 23" diameter with other dimensions available
- Drum face lengths up to 128"
- Drum journals provided with pipe tap (both ends) for customer's rotary union
- Drum end painted to customer specification
Cooling Drum Stand
Outer Shell Options
- Horizontal or vertical stands
- Driven or idler drums
- Complete with manifolds and required piping
- 304 stainless steel
- Carbon steel Teflon coated
- Carbon steel chrome plated 0.002 to 0.003 thickness (with or without matte finish)
- Carbon steel
Five Divisions with One Goal ;
Remain a trusted, world-class supplier of tire testing, rubber machinery, and software to the tire manufacturing industry
©2023, the Poling Group. All Rights Reserved.