About our Grind Dust Removal System
Our Innovative Grind Dust Removal System uses these yellow combs to blow air on the tire at the end of the grind cycle to transfer the grind dust from the tire grooves into the dust collection system.
Pulse jet nozzle positioned within the vacuum flow loosens grind dust from tire surface and tread grooves for removal to dust collector.
The Poling Group grind dust removal system is available for all tire uniformity machine models.
Its cost-effective design uses existing grinder linkage, bearings, hoses, etc.
Aluminum shrouds have heli-coil type inserts in all tapped holes to allow easy removal and reinstallation when grind stones must be changed.
- Operates with contact and non-contact sensors
- Functions with any stone profile
- No moving parts - low maintenance
- Pulse jet reduces air consumption and keeps loadwheel, runout sensors and machine clean
- Eliminates secondary tire cleaning operations