Poling Group company, ASF designs and manufactures Batch Off Machines with various throughput rates and process parameters to meet the rubber industry's demand for automated Batch off systems.
- Many configurations are possible, with various lengths and widths
- Customizable conveyor takes rubber from mill to anti-tack dip tank
- Several options are available for take-away conveyors, including metal detectors, splice rollers, stitcher rolls, stock markers, and slitter knives
- Dip tank take-away is engineered for positive a coating that is cleaner, with minimal settling of solids and a reduction in anti-tack usage
- Cooling racks designed to hold the maximum amount of rubber stock (about 10 feet per rack)
- Cooling racks utilize heavy-duty roller chains for long operation life and low maintenance
- Precision Wig-way Stacker stacks finished rubber on a palette or in a container for shipping