The Poling Group's new Tire Geometry Testing Verification Wheel provides the quickest way possible to verify your LRO/RRO geometry testing lasers. The verification wheel chucks directly on your testing machine's current rims (up to 19") and therefore requires no machine requalifying after verification.Lateral Runout (LRO)
: Both sidewall faces consist of four bulge/depression plates of varying heights. A ring on the outer 1" has a height variant of .15" for precision verification.Radial Runout (RRO)
: Three bands on the 'tread' side of the wheel each have a different height variant to verify RRO laser measurements.
- Non-inflatable wheel provides precise height variants for geometry laser verification
- Measures LRO, RRO, Phase Adjusted Lateral (Wobble) and Bulge/Depression
- Can be chucked on machine rims up to 19"
- Resume testing after verification with no need to requalify machine
- Bulge/depression inserts can be custom made to customer requirements, with typical height variants of 0.020" to 0.100"
- Verification wheel is fully supported by TSAS Software
- ISO 17025 Certified by external source at the request of Customers. ISO Certificate provided GVW