Remote Support Services
The Poling Group leverages the internet to provide remote support to our customers on a 24/7/365 basis.
This option is available for any machine that uses our controllers, or for any computer or integration project we’ve installed to perform data acquisition, storage, and reporting.
What we can do:
- Instantly view and analyze tire test machine data, including current machine settings, component and drive status, and various status and error logs.
- Run diagnostics to evaluate machine fault conditions.
- Instant message with engineering or maintenance personnel at the machine to diagnose problems and implement solutions.
- Download and install software updates, then monitor subsequent machine or data system performance.
- Perform database and other routine system maintenance.
Customers that utilize this option appreciate not having to schedule, wait, and then pay for service personnel
just to arrive on site.
It certainly provides the most cost-effective support solution for customers who consider us a partner in
their efforts to achieve manufacturing excellence.
On-site Support Services
Local support is available to customers who prefer it or when the support situation requires it.
Typical On-site support we provide:
- Machine and/or system installation, startup, and operator/maintenance training.
- Machine calibration, checkup, and adjustment.
- Machine and system upgrades, including installation of retrofit options.
- Final finish process analysis, including material handling and machine/line flow.
All support is provided by Poling Group personnel who have extensive machine experience acquired in our production facility and in customer sites all over the world.
Our support engineers are also actively involved in product development. This enables them to evaluate and even adapt our machines in the field to provide the best fit for our customers’ unique manufacturing operations.