Need a standalone or network solution to meet your QA reporting goals?
- Spending too much time managing and downloading test recipes to a variety of machines?
- Need an audit trail for recipes, limits, and results?
- Having problems collecting and managing data from tire test machines provided by a variety of vendors?
- Want to direct tire flow based on manufacturing data?
- Consuming too many IT and engineering resources to implement out-of-the box solutions?
We developed FFH specifically for tire manufacturing final finish to provide the data and reporting you need to satisfy both external and internal customers.
FFH converts tire test results into actionable data. The basic system includes:
Automated Data Collection
FFH collects, summarizes, and stores test results for
tire uniformity, geometry, and balance machines.
Centralized Recipe Maintenance
Use a web browser to design recipes that include test sequence, grading limit, and machine setup parameters (such as servo positions), then download the recipes directly to the final finish machines.
Production and Uniformity Reporting
A variety of graphic and tabular reports display uniformity, repeatability, and machine utilization in PDF format.
Like other Poling Group products, FFH provides extra value because we customize it to fit your particular machines, operations, and business requirements.
FFH has been customized for and successfully implemented at several global tire companies.
Whether you need a standalone or building block solution, FFH can help you reach your QA goals.
- Provides a single access point to control customer specs, analyze data, view machine performance,and schedule machine preventive maintenance
- Easily collects data on a 24x7x365 basis with transaction volumes exceeding 260,000 per day
- We can integrate FFH with existing proprietary or legacy systems to derive additional benefit from them
- We can integrate FFH with a material handling system so you can track and then route tires according to real-time and historical process data
- Completely integrated with Poling Group's TTOC uniformity machine controller, FFH also supports a variety of other final finish testing machines
- Supports bar coded material handling
- Zero footprint architecture using a Linux server
- View, save and print PDF reports at any PC
- Summary data compiled across many machines.